Headlight Problem

International Digesters,

I've been preparing to install the EFI I got at NWBRU and part of that
process was renewing the bulkhead connector.

I laso had to remount it as the mounting bolts were getting stripped out
from the firewall.

What I did was:

Seperate the connector, wire wheel all the male connector pins, use an
aerosal cleaner to remove the gunk, carefully scrap and wire brush the
female connectors, drill some new holes and remount bulkhead connector to
the firewall, I put some transformer heat sink grease into all the
connectors. This, I was told by the guys at Frys, is dielectric grease.
I remember that someone (John Landry?) suggested putting it into the
connectors.

When I assembled the whole thing again, I hooked up the battery, started
her up and started checking all the electrical components.  I found that
everything works except the headlights and the warning (oil, brakes)
lights.

Tommorrow night, I will check and see if I accidently disconnected any
wires under the dash.

Any ideas what I did wrong? Help!

John H,

Did your spare Holley projection come with a relay?

Kendude

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]