Alaska

John H, Steve, John L,

I drove to Alaska in '80 and 81. in 80, we went past St Helens 2 weeks
after it became much smaller. Our VW van lost it's motor in the Yukon
and we hitched the rest of the way in the back of a early 60's cheby pu,
driven by the biggest excon I've ever met. Glad he didn't take a liking
to me...

81 was a drive up in my Dodge Colt wagon. Many good stories. Like
driving in ditch on the wrong side of the road on rainy day...

Remember when the road was almost all dirt?

Seems to me the scenery just got better and better the farther north we
got.

Kendude