Re: ramblings...

In a message dated 9/14/98 8:03:22 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
jmbrodsky@domain.elided writes:

<< Stacey,

         Is Gip the guy with an Orange '75 Travelall?  If so we spent about an
 hour and a half comparing the little quirks between our two very similar
trucks!
 Glad to hear that everyone had a good time, and I'm curious myself about the
 side-swipe-grinder incident.

      -Joel Brodsky >>

Gip DOES have an orange 4WD Travelall, but I don't recall seeing it there.  He
did drive a Travelall (as a tow vehicle I believe, which he ended up selling)
but it was green/woodgrain, and Jerry says he did have another Travelall with
him that we didn't see--might have been the orange one.  Gip is also the owner
of the powder blue Traveler and the cream Scout II convertible with the teal
stipes that were parked in the building.  Just the fact that you spent so much
time talking to him leads me to believe that it may indeed have been Gip.
He's a really neat guy, and I know we've done our share of shooting the breeze
(when we should have been long down the road).  Gip is a fairly small guy,
about my height (5'4"), with blondish graying hair and a California/northern
Georgia accent.  That sound like him?

Stacey