NW Binders Beach cleanup

The Northwest Binders are going to Region #2 PNW4WDA's Beach Clean-up
which is in Westport Washington.  The Campground name and meeting times
for those wanting to caravan on Friday the 18th to be announced shortly.

We have decided to participate in Region #2 event this year because of
the Ocean City Campground unfriendliness and for a change of scenery.
Hopefully they have a big bonfire and raffle.

Just got the 345 rebuilt and back in the yellow Scout.  Nice to have a
tight/balanced engine.  I was amazed at the poor condition of bearings
in the old 345 and how well it still ran....

Does anyone have Thermostat #'s for the large opening thermostat yet?
I had to use the old 'large opening' one I had.   Napa could not find it
either.  Although the Chevy dealer pulled a Thermostat for a diesel of
the shelf that was the same type if not size.  The larger size must also
help to close off the (under side) bypass when fully warm.  Anyone know?

Also, what are the part #'s for the Carter AFB carburetor that y'all
like to use on spread-bore 4-barrel intake?  I know it is the same as
the Edelbrock performer 14XX series.  I just wanted to be armed with all
the part numbers when searching for the best price.

thanks in advance,

Rob Marks
NW Binders
74 Scout II  SSII/square headlight grill. new 345/auto scout with the
couch.
80 traveler 392 pulling machine project in the garage-just frame/tub and
drivetrain.