long drive

   Those of you who thought it was to far to drive or didn't want to
attept to drive your IH because of what may happen, next year just go
for it! I reallize I have been promising pics of my truck on the net for
a while now, but; after this weekend if I don't get some up I know about
20 others who will! And, when you see my truck and realize I drove it
800+ miles all night long, you will say, "Well, if that piece of *&*&
can make it mine certainly can!"

I second that!
I was afraid I wouldnt make it, but I did!  I was really afraid to
break something on Sat afternoon's trail run.  On the way home though
I thought to my self, "If was going to break anywhere let it be a
the nats, someone would have to have a part I could use to limp home"

Dan,
   You should make a special section for ugly rigs!  On that subject,
Your truck is rattier, I'll give you that.  But mine is definitely
extremely more visually unappealing than yours

---
Layda,
Tark '77 Terra 345/T19/D20
   Survivor of '98 Scout Nationals