Nationals/Baby Butt Cheeks/etc.> it's long

Well where do I start???
  I went down to the IH Nats on Saturday.  Shortly after walking in I found
what I was sure to be Dan Nees scout. ( Yes, It's that damn ugly).  As you
might know, I don't have a Scout but I do have a '69 IH 3/4 ton 4X4. So
while I like Scouts I was checking out the bigger IH's.  My girl saw a nice
blue/sliver 1/2 ton 4X4 she wants mine to look like. Maybe someday.
   My friend was down in his '74 200 4X4. Bright red with a 2 inch lift and
Weld rims with BFG 35in tires.  It was in the building if anyone remembers
seeing it.
   The 4X4 farm was good fun.  I was thinking about taking my Grand Cherokee
on the trail. Damn am I glad I didn't !!!   I probably would have set the
air bags off.  ( Though Rob Cavaleri says Jeeps aren't so sensitiveas other
SUVs)  worried me though.  Plus I know I would have had body damage. I don't
want to sound like a wimp, but that thing is my "nice" auto.
   I kinda told Baby Butt Cheeks ( Kerri is her real name ) that some of you
knew of the butt cheek name.  So she wore her baggy pants instead of tighter
Levis.  I think she was somewhat embarrassed I would tell just anyone :)
Sorry you couldn't check them out. She's only 19 though so they will still
look good next year. I'll see what I can do.
   by the way, I believe it was Tarks woman, not bad at all :)
  I'd like to thank Bill Theibert for the fine directions, and for letting
me carry his trophy in. I felt important !
  Also a special thanks to Ed Krauss for taking Kerri & I with him on the
trail run.  It was awesome.  I somehow felt a little responsible for your
bumper hitting in a couple places. I'm sorry. Ed's Scout was great.  No
trouble at all. I was truely impressed.  I haven't ridden in a Scout since I
was 17 (I'm now 24). I forgot how good they were after driving 3/4 ton
Binders.  I kinda want to take the 3/4  next year to do the trail run if
they have it.  OTOH, I don't know if I could squeeze between some of those
trees...
  Thanks to Rob Cavaleri for making me feel more "at home" with my Jeep in a
row of Scouts!
Also, thanks Dan for the fine cookies, if you need the Jeep to "guard" the
cookies again just let me know.
    I know I'm probably forgetting someone, but I just got back from work
bossing idiots around so I apologize.
   Dan, I was gonna go to dinner with you guys, but my girl and I only had
about 4 hrs sleep and needed to get going. Sorry about not "seeing you off".
  Oh yeah, my dad couldn't believe a couple of you guys didn't know what a
P&H Bumper was either.
  You guys are a lot of the reason I like IH's.  The people that drive them.
75% of everyone who drives a 5.0 Mustang like mine is an ass.  IH guys are
just plain cool :)
   That's all I can remember for now.
BYE,

Andrew Thomas
lynx@domain.elided
'69 IH 1200 4x4
345, 4 speed   "Chickmagnet"
A cop pulled over for running a stop sign.
He said, "Didn't you see the sign?"
I said, "Yes, but I don't believe everything I read."