Tulare Sierra Scouts

>The dates for IH Western Regionals (Tulare, CA) are April 16-18, 1998.  Hope
>to see a lot of you guys out there this year since I wasn't on the Digest at
>last years and didn't know about all you wonderful people.
>
>Take Care,
>Theresa
>wish me luck, I get voted on for presidency of Sierra Scouts (our local club)
>tonight
>73 SII  392

Thanks Theresa for the confirmation of the guess I just made here on the
digest as to the dates. If I'd read just a post or two ahead .............

Hey, I'm sure that they're smart enough to elect you president. Just
remember to keep your zipper zipped, pres. (Sorry about that bad joke)

I might be interested in joining Sierra Scouts if you'd send me some
information.
John Hofstetter
P.O. Box 687
Murphys, CA 95247

We don't have a Scout club here in Calaveras County. I'm sure that
surprises you. (grin)
I've never belonged to a 4WD club of any kind, but I might be interested
at this point.

Regards,
John H.