SS II Midas

I have located a 1979 SS II Midas all original w/ restored paint, new soft top/door skins, 345.
I plan on looking at it this afternoon.
The owner claims its one of four remaining, anyone know if that's right?
He is asking $7500.00 but will negotiate (needs a family car) he also has a Wagon Master and some other IHC which may or may not be for sale.
I will post my findings if anyone is interested.

Willy
77 SS II
PS. Whoever e-mailed me at home about the Terra Seat, it will not fit in a 80 or 800. Lost your original message, sorry