Picking on GC's

>ps> take it easy on the GC's. In a world of overgrown 4WD station wagons =
>the Grand Cherokees are the real deal.
> I have had my say.

Hey Andrew,
If they keep picking on our GC's, we could move to the GC digest. Nah, I
like the guys here too much. They feel like family, and come to think of
it, who picks on you more than family?
Besides that, I've owned IHC vehicles a heck of a lot longer than I've
owned Jeeps, and it's not our fault that mismanagement broke
International Harvester, and we can't still buy a new IHC "Travelrover"
with all the amenities of home, more in the case of my GC and my home.

Just as a matter of interest, Andrew, the Cherokee I had before I got my
first GC was the best off road vehicle I ever owned, stock from the
factory. Something about its design made it an awesome off-roader. But,
the darned thing was a woman's car and my neither my butt nor my back fit
the seats in it. I see in the magazines that there are lots and lots of
these being built up for super off-roading.

Regards,
John H.