Tom's new job

>Allan:
>
>Didn't some dune buggies have this feature? Or was it just a left and
>right front brake so they could corner sharper? - Like swinging around a
>light pole.
>
>Maybe that's why several owner's manuals I've had for cars say if you
>get stuck in the snow or mud, you should try "rocking" it out using 'D'
>and 'R' and they say to lightly apply the parking brake.
>
>Tom H.

Tom, my friend,
I think your new job has already fried your brain after so much time off.
(grin)  Dune buggies do have hand, or in some cases foot, operated brakes
to help turning, but as you'll realize when you think about it, the
brakes are on the rear wheels just as in a tractor. I've seen the parking
brake suggestion too, but have never had to try it as I've had some sort
of limited slip since the beginning of time.
Regards,
John H.