Lifter 101

Joel; you hit the nail on the head!
   I do lube everything even use 30wt.  I did everthing you suggested
when I put it together.  I saw pushrods not turning and asked an old IH
mechanic (maybe to old) about them not turning.  He suggested that I turn
them by hand to make sure they were free.  Evidently the pushrods were
free and the lifter wasn't.
    If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all.  I keep chalking
things up to experience, learn from them, and go on.  I need another
blackboard, mine is getting full of chalk marks.
Rik

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]