Re:50's Travelalls

I don't know when I.H.  started making travelalls but mine is a '54 and
it's the same as a '54 R110 p/u from the rear of the doors Fwd. the back
looks like a panel truck w/ windows and you should see the tailgate
mechanism on this thing crude but effective! Ive splurged for the
"Crimson" I.H. truck history book (I should get it this week) hopefully
Ill know every little thing about the old T/Alls after I read it .