Hard starting... NOT solved

Well, I rigged the new choke cable up last night, which made it start pretty
well this morning cold.

Came to work, left 15 minutes later, started fine.

Left school 1hr later, started fine.

Stopped at the bank (need Nat $$).  5 minutes later, I had to work it w/ the
choke and such before it would catch.

2hrs later, I try for lunch...

NO amount of cranking, throttle playin', or choke moving would make it catch...

Time for more trouble shooting I guess.  I'll wait 'till after work to try
it again.. let it cool some more (temp gauge wasn't all the way on C when I
turned it to RUN)...

This could get annoying... ;)

-Tom (gotta get another can of starter fluid tonight just in case)