Re: Power Steering

Tom,
   I'm wondering if that water pump of yours is correct. Or maybe the
pulleys and spacers are set-up right. My 345 and my 304 have the first
two pulleys on the crank going to the water pump, and the alt. Then the
third belt on thecrank went to the power steering and the AIR pump (not
any more). Perhaps you should look at how those pulleys on the water
pump are stacked.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck.
Stacking the deck for the ugly truck competion.

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.