My Hesitation

Funny thing on my way back to work after my morning class...

I was headed for one parking spot, then opted for another one that I'd
overshot.

Slip into R, let the clutch out, and give 'er some gas.. Vrr... nothing...
ROOM and when it "came off" the hesitation, the 33x12.50s broke loose from
the pavement and made a nice squawking sound... combine that with my
temporary under-bed-dump Thrush glasspack rumbling, and my coworkers at
least know when I'm coming & going.

:-)

Maybe I need quieter mufflers just to help out on my gas mileage... seems I
can't stay off the throttle with that nice rumbling to listen to...

-Tom