Flammable liquids

>On P/S hoses - I've heard that the fluid can easily cause engine fires.  I
>got one for my t'all last year to replace the leaky original, and I think
>that it was custom made by whistler bearing or somebody like that. I can't
>remember for sure, but I do remember that it cost $50.

Ken,
I was concerned that I might be setting my Terra and the National Forest
on fire, but fortunately nothing happened.

I'd spring for the expensive hose, if I knew where to get it.
John H.

John Hofstetter  "Ol'Saline's Web Site" www.goldrush.com/~hofs
"Perhaps more to remember than ever really happened"
Life Member, National Rifle Ass.     California Rifle and Pistol Ass.
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group and MacTwain Macintosh Users Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"