Re: ihc-digest V6 #104

Jennifer & Ken Farmer wrote:
> Curt, you took the Feynmen diagrams off the side of your Travellall!  Ah
> well.
 I like how they look so I would have kept them, but I replaced
the front fenders with some without the decal (but in the same
color as the rest of the Travelall). So I'm trying to at least
get it all one color until I can afford to repaint.

> there are some other options that work better -
> they are gel-based and so don't evaporate so quickly and work longer, and
> are less poisonous & flammable.  I can't remember what they consist of, but
> good auto paint places usually carry it.  I can get you a name of a
> Colorado based company that carries this stuff along with a compound name
> later today.
I'd be interested in hearing about these - thanks!.

later,         curt_cleavinger@domain.elided  Louisville, CO
  Curt         Binder Bunch: http://www.off-road.com/~jweed/binder.htm
 [/>/]             [\<\] '75 Scout II     '75 Travelall 150