Re:Holley Jets

>>Oh, and get this I averaged 16MPG  on the way up! with the 345 and a
>>500cfm Holley carb (rejetted though)
>
>Mark,
>
>What gearing / tires / transmission do you have again?
>
>>John L.

>And people say the Holley's are gas hogs. What size jets?

Darrel, It originally had 73's but I went down to 66's. I could probably
go down to 64's but I'm  happy with where its at now. I remember reading
someones post in Jim Weeds FAQ about carbs so I used that info.
However, If I go back to Colorado anytime soon I might jet down more.

Since Tucson is only at 2,500 feet the extra gas doesn't hurt since the
airs there to match.

Mark
76 Traveler, 345, 3.07's (I think), 30" BFG's, Tourqeflight 727, MSD
W/points

				Mark A. Pepe

University of Arizona					  Tucson, Arizona

			     mpepe@domain.elided

*Music Education Major*Tuba Player Extraordinaire*Concord Blue Devils Alum
*Sonora Desert Scouts Member *and much much more *blah blah blah*