Re: NATIONALS QUESTIONS

     Ed,

     Hook up with Cookiedan@domain.elided (Dan Nees) - he is coordinating the
     East Coast Convoy, and we'll be in the Pgh area (between exits 8 and
     9, I believe) sometime around 4:30 - 5:00am Friday.  There are four of
     us from that point forward, but the more IH's, the merrier.

     I'm pretty sure that on-site registration is 35 bucks.  No need to
     have a show truck - just wait until you see Dan's!

     Camping sites are available - but I have no details on this one.

     See you in a couple days, one way or another.

     Joe Costanzo
     '79 Scout II