camping at nationals

For whoever was asking about camping at the nationals a few days
back....I'm staying at Buck Creek State Park, just north of the
fairgrounds.  It has nice facilities, good prices, and a 2100 acre
fishing lake!  They also have cabins for rent, minimum stay 2 nights,
sleeps 6, full kitchen and shower, @ $150/2 nights.  It is more of a
family deal, but as long as nobody gets full bore ripped and you behave
yourself, alcohol has never been a problem.  I think you can call
1-800-BUCKEYE for info.
John Langmaid