Why does my Rear Ride Low?

I feel that my rear end seems to be riding low,  my truck looks like the
back end is loaded but its not.  I'm pretty sure its not the frame, is
the only other option leaf springs?  or am I missing the obvious?  OR is
it normal I haven't seen very many scouts.
I have 31x10.50 R15 on the truck, the rears seem to be very close while
the fronts have plenty of room, and no there is not a lift installed.

What options do I have to correct this if it is abnormal, and does
anyone have a guesstimate on the price.

 Help, or ideas requested
Thanks Ed Kraus
Edkraus@domain.elided