NATIONAL QUESTIONS

OK, I waited till the last minute!  I know this... But I wasn't sure I
could go.

National Questions:

1.  I live in Beaver Falls PA (North of Pittsburgh), plan to leave
Friday morning.  Are there any other Scouts that would or could travel
with me.  this would eliminate question 4

2.  Do I have to register how much?, my scout is a hobbie truck and is
neglected therefor it is not sutable for show, but it is a SCOUT.

3.  I'm staying one night, where are all the IHC staying the night?  I
would preffer to camp and save the money for gas ;) to get home.

4.  How the heck do I get there,  it is Springfield Ohio right?  what
else do I need to know...

Anyone whom feels they have any adquite knowledege on these subjects
please E-mail me at
Edkraus@domain.elided  Thank-you in advance I can't wait to see more
than 2 Scouts together, yup thats the max I've seen
unless you count the 3 at the bone yard ;)

Ed Kraus
1974 Scout II  I-6