Re: Sunday adventure

Darrel Kline wrote:

> John H. (King of the digest) wrote:
> >Did you guys include power steering hoses in your list of emergency
> >supplies that we worked on a month or two ago? I have never carried an
> >extra, but probably will now.

Don't forget a spare rag joint too. If you have a PS pump or hose
failure and you have to drive without power assist, you put much
more stress on the rag joint. If it's already marginal, the extra
stress could cause it to fail.

later,         curt_cleavinger@domain.elided  Louisville, CO
  Curt         Binder Bunch: http://www.off-road.com/~jweed/binder.htm
 [/>/]             [\<\] '75 Scout II     '75 Travelall 150