East Coast Convoy

O.K. folks, here is the tenitive/permanant timeline for thursday night.
I'm meeting Joe Costanzo at a rest stop a few miles past exit 24 on the
PA turnpike at 12:30 A.M. The we are meeting Matt Palguta and Rob
Cavaleri at exit 8? (right (actually, looking at my turnpike map, there
is a rest stop between exit 9 and 8 on the turnpike. That may be an
easier spot to meet, Matt? Rob? let me know)) around 4:30-5 A.M. Then
it's right down I-70.  We should roll into the fair grounds no later
than noon, but; I figure more like 10ish. See you guys in 63 hours!

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck.
Stacking the deck for the ugly truck competion.

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.