Re: Decal glue removal

Binders!
>the sides of the truck are covered in glue. I've used a number of different
>products to try to remove the glue, but none have worked all that
>well. Has anyone found a product that takes the glue off without
>tons of elbow grease?

Well, this is kinda funny but when my girlfriend bought her 98 ford ranger it
had a decal on the side that was awful we also tried different products and
they wouldn't work.  After the next day I came home and found her ranger all
shinny clean with no gum left in sight.  When I asked how she did it she said
peanut butter.  "PEANUT BUTTER!!??!!"  I just about fell on my A..butt!  Well,
we stomped out and took another decal off and she whipped out the Peanut
butter and well lets just say I felt about 1 cm tall for making fun of her.
Well just goes to show we can say we know it all...but we will have to settle
for thinking we do. <grin>