Back for a few days

     Greetings Binders,

     I suspect that my 3-day weekend was spent basically the same as many
     others - preparing for Nationals.  I managed to get my hardtop back
     on, but this year with a new headliner.  (No such luck getting one
     when I got the truck a couple years ago.)  With a circular saw, some
     spray paint, a 4x8 sheet of masonite, and some foam sealer
     (non-fiberglass) insulation, I now have a substantially quieter ride
     (although still very noisy) than before.  Hopefully it'll make that
     all-night ride to Springfield better - at least I'll be able to hear
     the radio.

     I agree that the timing of this 3-day weekend was really good - I
     think I could use another though before Ohio!  (On that note - I
     really *could* use one every weekend.)

     Anyone know of a source for a speedo cable?  NAPA?  As fate would have
     it, mine recently broke, and I would like to have it for the upcoming
     trip.  (Dan, how accurate is your speedo?)

     Joe Costanzo
     '79 Scout II

     PS:  Tom, congrats on the 304 install!