Re: Fahrenheit 401

John,
>Wonder if Mallory will take back their
>Unilite and Holley their EFI, and MSD
>their ignition? I didn't even know about the
>EMP conspiracy. Probably supported by
>the Sierra Club and the Vice President as
>a way of getting gas-guzzling SUV's off
>the road
Send back the Mallory, get a Holley points distributer, install a
PerTronix with the MSD then after the EMP just pop the points in place
of the fried PerTronix. Then wave at all the Sierra Club guys standing
beside their yuppie mobiles that no longer run. Al Gore should be please
now, as the only running vehicles left are the ones that are properly
maintain by their owners, I.E. antique/old car owners.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck.
Looking to win the Cookiedan Award!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.