Fahrenheit 401

>Subject: Re: Power eating amp
>
>That is one main reason to stick to a points ignition. It is impervious
>to EMP (Electro-Magnetic Pulse). I remember reading this in some sci-fi
>book, may have been 401Farenhigt?
>
>Dan Nees

Dan,
Well, that's reason enough for me. Wonder if Mallory will take back their
Unilite and Holley their EFI, and MSD their ignition?  I didn't even know
about the EMP conspiracy. Probably supported by the Sierra Club and the
Vice President as a way of getting gas-guzzling SUV's off the road.
John H.