Scout Questions.

IH all,
Now, I went over to the salvage yard today, and cool! There sat a '77
Scout II and a '71 1110. Both complete with motors. Both had 304's,
instruments, running gear, complete.
So, I'm looking at the powersteering assembly for my Scout 800A.
What all do I need to take? The guy said 125.00 for all of it. That
includes tie rod to tie rod. Steering stuff. power steering pump.  Now
this engine has a pulley for 3 belts. My pulley only has 2. My Scout,
however, has only one belt. Should I grab that pulley too? It also has
AC, How reliable was those in the seventies? Easy to put in the Scout
800A?  It also had disc brakes. Bolt right on? Except these rotors where
trashed. Please let me know, as these parts won't stay there for long!
Matt Sopher