Re: Cool '55 Cabover for sale.

On Fri, 4 Sep 1998, Joseph M. Shaw, II wrote:

> Just wanted to let you guys know that in last week's Truck Trader in
> Northern CA there is a '55 IH cabover truck for sale.  It is very cool
> looking, supposedly runs well, and has some kind of solid bed on it.
> For one of you very eager collectors, I can think of nothing that would
> be cooler than to pull up to a show with this truck-with a flatbed on
> it-holding a restored old IH of some kind.  They are asking $1995.00 for

No no no, Michael.  You're looking at it all wrong!

By cabover, I assume you're referring to a "tractor-trailer" type truck
with a 5th wheel?

Would this thing be in good enough shape to actually haul something like
a 40' flatbed trailer...

Think, Mike.  TOW RIG.  :-)  One could bring all (ok, a few specimens) of
one's IH collection to shows.

:)

-Tom