New Word

Hi everyone,
         I think we need to add a new word to our IHC Digest dictionary.
After reading about Tom's white smoke and overflowing radiator some of us
suffered from this;

Ihpochondria-Being morbidly anxious about your I.H.s health or suffering
imagined ills.

The digest is proof to me that my little bit of knowledge is a dangerous
thing. That's why I'm trying to learn as fast as I can.

George H
72 Scout II
345 (hopefully w/o a blown head gasket)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]