Re: RE when cars attack

>>commumentary (cross between a comedy and a documentary) where >they were
>>kind of spoofing a lot of things,
>
>What!!!  you mean that stuffs not TRUE?
>Dang!  I spent all that time after the show on my knees in front of my SS
II begging forgiveness/mercy.  Was that for naught? ;)
>Willy

Hmm.. this might explain a lot of things... like why, once I decided to yank
the 304 from the '72 and replace the 196, it started misbehaving.  Coming
home from MIssoula last weekend, for some reason the 196 ran REALLY cold..
heater stopped working.. but it has fluid, and didn't overheat.. odd.

And of course I noticed the truck handling funny... now attributed to a
broken spring mount... and it seems to be running a little worse lately...

Of course, the '72 decided to have double nutted exhaust bolts which made me
contort my arms and cut 'em up to get the bolts off.. and I pulled a back
muscle manhandling the Dana 20 out (OK Landry, I shouldn't have tempted fate
a 3rd time...)

Hmmm...

I've always believe my rigs pay me back... it just seems they do so in a
strange way...

Like, 2 years ago, I finally bought a 31x10.50 spare tire for the '72....
that was Saturday.. new wheel, used tire.

Monday it demanded $1000 in brake work... go figure...

-Tom