beer, camping

Gary Said:
"Man, that picture was taken along time ago.  It was a very bad time in my
life, and I look back with much regret at the beers that I forced through
my poor liver.  Keystone, Milwaukee's Beast, Schlitz, Miller Lite, you name
it, I probably drank it.  Not now, though.  I have a "good" part-time job
that pays $7.15 an hour and $9.65 an hour on weekends, so now I can afford
"luxury" beers such as Heineken, although my favorite is still german dark
beer, Paulaner."

Ahh, how the taste buds mature with age.  I am partial to Sam Admas
Octoberfest, arguably the best beer I have drunk (drank?), however, I
probaly should be part owner of Anhieser Busch, Budweiser is socially
exceptable around these parts, and available year round (plus It gets me
good and *happy*, have a headache todya).
I will call These campgrounds at 10 am my time, I think its the same there
but not sure.
I will post to the digest with info.
Jeff t