Re: thermostat

Hey there,

Anyone (John Landry) have a part number for a thermostat in a 76 traveler
with the 345 or suggest brand. I checked at Checker on my way home and
neither the Stant book nor their computer had a listing. I'm sure I can
get it at NAPA or Big A but part #'s are always helpful.

P.S. regarding Unbiased oppinion on LRs- The old ones are pretty cool and
someday I'll get one to go with all the Scouts I have;-)
I  bought a really cool magazine that covered LRs only at one of the
bookstores once. Lots of rebuild tips/info, pictures and parts. I'm sure
it's a british publication, Try Barnes and Nobles or Borders (or Amazon on
the web)

Mark
is it Friday yet?

				Mark A. Pepe

University of Arizona					  Tucson, Arizona

			     mpepe@domain.elided

*Music Education Major*Tuba Player Extraordinaire*Concord Blue Devils Alum
*Sonora Desert Scouts Member *and much much more *blah blah blah*