Not barfing out of a LR

>I would love to have one for off pavement use but would be very =
>frustrated with any commute longer than 10 miles.
>
>Willy
>77 SS II

Why didn't I say this at the last post? Because I hadn't thought of it
then. The new LR that we rented looked as if it would be awesome off
road. Wish we had had a chance to try it out. Our friend of public access
to public land, Dr. John Brabyn has a LR, with which he has gone most
everywhere he has wanted to go in the California desert. He is a high
muckety muck in the LR club or whatever, and writes wonderfully about his
adventures, but as far as I know, only publishes to the LR crowd. He's
very polite, but it's obvious that he doesn't want to trade his LR for a
new anything else. John's very nice web site is offerred as a link in my
web site in the Death Valley part.

John H.

John H.

John Hofstetter  "Ol'Saline's Web Site" www.goldrush.com/~hofs
"Perhaps more to remember than ever really happened"
Life Member, National Rifle Ass.     California Rifle and Pistol Ass.
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group and MacTwain Macintosh Users Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"