Re: Toms compression test

In a brilliant stroke of genius, John Hofstetter <hofs@domain.elided>
blurted out:

>I'm surprised at you, I would have expected John L. to have gone to look
>up what the manual says, just to prove that I'm not up to speed on
>Landryesqueness.

Lest you think I'm falling down on the job here Johnny Boy... I have a
confession to make.  I *usually* try to live by the old adage: "It's better
to keep my mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all
doubt."  Sometimes I forget about this I know, but in this case, I have an
excuse for not piping right in.  Ya see, I rode the bus to work today and
left the repair manual at home in the Scout.  Believe you me, it's driving
me absolutely crazy not being able to look up you and Tom H.'s compression
figures... just so I could possibly catch either of you guys screwing up.
Nothing would make me happier!

I'm like a Cougar lurking in the bushes waiting to pounce on you.  The only
thing that stops me is that damn shop manual being 35 miles away, and my
fear of looking like a fool in case I'm wrong.  Imagine that!

>John H.
>
>John H.

John L.

John L.

(Double your pleasure... double your fun... with double signatures!)
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |                WARNING!
Conservative Libertarian         |
Life Member of the NRA           |      Reading e-mail is NOT a safe
WA Arms Collectors               |    alternative to tobacco products!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    |
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  |        Internet Health Ministry