Re:Buckshots

>That's one of the reasons I want to go with a true 31, like the Buckshot
>Mudders (ONLY mudders here in the south!!).  I'll get me some regular tires

Buckshot Mudders are very popular around here for running in the
snow/mud/tree roots/rocks /etc.

My friends run the 33 and 36" Buckshots on their EarlyBronco, 79 Bronco, '79
F250, and others...

Only issue is tire life.. they claim 7 or 8k miles from a set.... ouch!  I
guess that's why Mike drive's his supercharged Mustang to work instead of
the Early Bronco... ;)

-Tom