Re: Locking Hub Labels

In a brilliant stroke of genius, n9ads@domain.elided (Howard R Pletcher) blurted
out:

>Are you sure about this?  I happen to have an M178 on one side and an
>M242 on the other (when you scrounge for parts, you take what you can
>get).  The M178 says LOCK and FREE (What would be the difference between
>Auto and Free if it's marked as you said?), while the M242 says AUTO and
>LOCK as you said.

Your absolutely correct Howard.  I had a vapor lock in my brain when I
typed my message.  Like your's, my M178's also say "LOCK" and "FREE."

Sorry for the confusion.

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |   I want to know the TRUTH about our
Conservative Libertarian         |     government's secret operations.
Life Member of the NRA           |
WA Arms Collectors               | That's why I watch the X-Files on FOX!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    |
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model