Trun signals

Subject: Re: turn signals

I just came in from outside. I opened up the light socket up front and
cleaned the frame and the socket with a wire brush and sprayed it with
WD-40. When I reassemble it the dash light went out and the grill light
came on. So, all my grounds are grounded.
   But, the lights still don't flash. The 4 ways do, but; not the turn
signals.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

Dan
The four ways and the turn signals use two seperate flashers, although i
believe they are interchangeable.  Try swapping them before you spend a lot
of money on a flasher, i think they are about $1.50, even a Pep boys.;)
Jeff t