Spark plugs

Hi guys,
  Would any of you happen to know the part numbers for Bosch platinum spark
plugs for a '70 345 V-8 ???  I was told they don't make them for an IH
engine, but some of you guys said you had them right???  I guess maybe the
guy was too lazy to look it up. Hell maybe he didn't know what an IH is.
Next time I'll explain it's a REAL truck :)

Andrew Thomas
lynx@domain.elided
'69 IH 1200 4x4
345, 4 speed   "Chickmagnet"
A cop pulled over for running a stop sign.
He said, "Didn't you see the sign?"
I said, "Yes, but I don't believe everything I read."