Re: what's a ute and I need a brake drum for mine.

ihc-digest wrote:

> ihc-digest         Tuesday, September 1 1998         Volume 06 : Number 085
>
> Contents:
>
>         What the heck is a Ute anyway?

> Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 19:40 -0700 (PDT)
> From: jmbrodsky@domain.elided
> Subject: What the heck is a Ute anyway?

I didn't see where this came from,but a ute is any vehicle with a
styleside(as opposed to a trayback).I think you lot call them pick-ups.

Question:does anybody have a spare front brake drum for my ute?It's an
AS120 4X4.It has the big 6 stud pattern.The drum is held on by 3
setscrews and has about a 5" hole in the middle.It is 12"dia.X 1 3/4"
lining width.There is a pic of my ute at the top of the International
page at sofcom.com(I think?)

Thanks,Jed.