Latest purchase,Radiator price

Hi All!
 Well over the weekend I bought a '79 ScoutII 100in wheel base.Primer
brown with an orange/black plaid interior.Body is so so, interior is very
good.It has a 304 and runs well but is not as strong as my '75 with the
345 4bbl.Both have the 3.07 axle ratio but this one will end up with a
3.73 set of axles out of a '76 traveler that I parted out.This truck has a
two core radiator in it and runs hot.I called US Radiator and they said to
call Light Line of Louisiana.Light line said a three core is $305.23 and
the four core is $346.87. Delivery to the nats is not a problem just call
before next Thursday,and use the 800-820-0000 number.

                         Dennis P