Re: Kim's post

>>Seeing Scouts all over the place. Can't beat the weather either.
>>Best regards, Kim Sol, 1980
>>Scout II, 345
>>4bbl, 4" lift, etc.

Hmm.. what color is your '80, Kim?  I'd forgotten you drove a 1980... I saw
what I took to be a green 1980 Scout II while in Missoula (tho' I admit to
being color disoriented, so I can be a bit skewed now and then... shoulda
seen me reading resistors in electronics design class...)

One of these days I'll remember to say "Hi" to the Missoulan Scouters when
I'm in town...

Hopefully, if all goes well, I'll be back in Missoula this Sunday/Monday...
pending a successful heart transplant, of course.

(hafta test it out and see if I can do more than 28mph over MacDonald pass
(BTW, it's only 6500ft))

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout IIs
Still have to collect my racer chassis...