Ugliest truck at the Nationals

Dan,
	I'm hoping I can drive my Scout Terra and I will definitely give you a
run for your money in the ugliest truck category!  My girlfriend will
testify to that, I think I've convinced her to make the trip with me.
	I still have to give the scout a thorough road test, I think up to
Portland ME and back should be good.  If it does ok I'll take it, if not
We'll be in the Yota.
Jeff T '77 Terra 345/T19/D20, 3" body lift, cut front fenders, nifty wood
bed, black hood, rusty orange doors, green primer left font fender, gray
primer right front fender.