Disappointments

Scout2 Disappointments:

Still seeking a '73 title and ID to trade (my favorite year)!

Unable to locate basic steel 16" wheels (to be galvanized) for
mounting basic 7.50x16 radials.

Unable to find good looking canvas top: something that looks more
upright and fits into substantial hoops/sockets.  Do not want
"Conestoga wagon less horse(s)" or "chopped down roadster"
vinyl/plastic look.  If you have this style, no offense intended.

Still seeking a good looking paint scheme: considering flatting lower
body, reducing slab look.  Years ago, my Scout was derated as "1970s
Americana, available in refrigerator colors of:avacado, gold, brown".
Somehow through the years this unflattering image has stuck with
me.  See my previous post "Interpretation of Looks".

My newly installed Volvo seats recline flat ...fit pretty well
...extremely comfortable(better than sleeping at motel, honest)
...except that, with their distinctice headrests, my Scout could be
mistaken for a Volvo.

Jump in anytime ...all comments welcome!
mark