RE: Bubbles in Radiator & White smoke

It is very likely that you've got a head gasket problem. You might pull the
oil drain plug and let a little out to see if the oil is floating on some
water/antifreeze; if so, then you probably better deal with it promptly. The
water isn't too evil, but apparently antifreeze and bearings don't mix. I
recently had this problem with my (IH Farmall H) tractor, and was told a lot
of horror stories about people who have had main bearings seize due to
antifreeze getting in them. Fortunately, when I pulled it apart my bearings
were clean, but the antifreeze/oil mixture had seriously gunked up a couple
of cylinders with some nasty varnish-like stuff. Some throttle-body cleaner
I had lying around cleaned it up, fortunately, but I have a feeling that
letting it go much longer would have been bad.

Tw