Re: ignition and calculations

I remember! The resistor size. I'll pull out my IHmanual again and look,
but better yet tommorow after work I'll take my ohm meter to my 71's
resistor, which is brand new, and see what it is. You are probably
right. But, maybe not. <g>

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck
covered in mud! Thinking about throwing a couple of big buckets of mud
on it just before I get to the fairgrounds!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.