Re: Wear the Hat, Tom M.

Tom,
   You are wearing it in the Holy Cross picture on the front page of
your web site. You are in your truck and at a distance, but' I can still
make out you and the hat.
   Tell you what, if you wear your Cowboy hat I'll wear my bush hat. I
had that on our Scoutin the Pinelands trip. I may get my mother to sew a
Scout badge onto it.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck
covered in mud! Thinking about not washing the truck until Nationals!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.