Re: Trac-Locs Revisited

All I know is my 79 has a Trak-Lok and it has over 120,000 miles on it
and it still works really good. Joe and Dennis can atest to that. If you
need to replace yours you can rebuild the Trac-Lok. Fairly easy as I
understand it. Or you could a, ah, whatever that thing is that Tom has
in the front of his truck. That runs about $250 I think.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck
covered in mud! Thinking about not washing the truck until Nationals!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.