Nationals Roll Call

I, Thomas J. Lang, aka rustnrot, will be attending the Nationals.

I intend to be there by Thursday evening, the 10th, but I have to leave
early Sunday morning the 13th to return.  I'll be driving a silver, with
topper, 1993 Ford F250 7.3L turbo-diesel, extended cab, GA license plate.

My wife will not be attending as originally planned; therefore, I may sleep
in the truck.  Is there "official" camping there as opposed to "sleeping in
the parking lot"?

I don't intend to spend my time trying to sell any parts there, but I a few
extra parts that I have that come to mind that I could bring if any of
ya'll speak for 'em ahead of time is as follows:

*Matching front bench (one side folds forward) and rear Scout II seats.
Blue Cloth.  Good condition. $75 all.
*A "gold box" of unknown condition. (FTGH)
*Regular ol' Scout II hubcaps (nearly two sets worth, I believe)  Good
condition. $5 ea. hubcap.
*Drums and associated backing plates off '72 Scout.  Drums good condition.
One drum is finned, the other isn't. $25 all

Hmmmm, the more I think (hate it when that happens) the less of my extra
stuff I feel I can "part" with.  Let me know if anyone interested in a '66
2wd SportTop (not *really* sure I want to sell it though) or a Parts
Travelall (defn: a Travelall without the 392 or auto tranny but *does* have
the D60 5-on-5.5 rear (3.54) and the front bucket-seats-console seating
arrangement, good doors, glass, rusty quarters, 2wd, torsion bars).

"If Rocky the Flying Squirrel had gotten e-mail from a flounder instead of
fan mail from a flounder, would the Cold War have been web-based?"   -T.
Lang, circa 1998